May 28, 2011

What goes quack quack and waddles?

 
For Your viewing pleasure~ Please press Play : )

I went to the zoooo with my mom. It was awesome! We went in the morning and all of the animals were running around even the tigers! I saw three grizzly bears wrestle with each other, two tigers on the prowl, two bald eagles perched in a nest, two wolves running around their forest, one mountain goat sleeping in the shade, two river otters playing in the water, and many more barn animals, reptiles, and birds!







One of the most exciting things that happened was when I was eating popcorn and a peacock came up to me and tried to steal some! It was a little scary. My mom was quick though and we ran away before I got pecked! Thank goodness! : ) I do love the zoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment