Feb 6, 2012

The Miracle of Life ♥

 Night Before Delivery- 39 weeks
 Excited parents
Morning of Delivery
Waiting to go into the OR
 So Excited!
 In the OR two minutes before birth
 Rylee Rose- one minute after birth- first glimpse
 Getting checked out by the nurses
what just happened?!
 Welcome to the world baby girl
 First picture of dad, mom and Rylee
 Daddy and his baby girl
 I am so beautiful
 Mommy is so happy to see me
 Such a cutie
 Weighing in at 6 pounds 11 ounces!
 Look at my excited big brother and grandparents waiting to see me in the nursery
 Parker's face is priceless
 Proud Daddy
Rylee Rose Cantwell
6 lbs 11 oz
Born February 2nd, 2012
at 8:49 AM

Before you were born, I dreamed of you, I imagined you,
I prayed for you. 
Now that you’re here I hope for you, I love you and I thank God for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment