Jan 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Nana Coey!!!

We helped Nana Coey celebrate her birthday on January 28th!
With a GIANT cupcake that notoriously started an oven FIRE in our new kitchen!!!
Luckily it still tasted pretty good! And no damage was done!

 Nana Coey and Papa Bill reading to me while I show off my gorilla moves
Taking time to smell the flowers
Flowers are fun to sniff
My sniffing face
Flowers feel silly
Hehe more sniffing the flowers
I got to pet Lily a few times when she let me
Lily is a cutie
I love Eric Carle books like The Grouchy Ladybug and The Very Hungry Catepiller
I also love when books are read to me!
Thanks for visiting us Nana Coey and Papa Bill!!!! We had sooo much fun seeing you, now my daddy can get big and buff with the weight set you guys brought down!!! Thanks so much!
 Hope to see you guys again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment