Apr 13, 2010

Great Falls/ Easter Fun


Happy Easter!

The Cantwells : )

Don't I make a cute little bunny?

Hangin out with my Aunt Brittany

EGGS!........well hid eggs

Me with Papa Bill & Nana Coey

Check out my cute little Elmo basket that my Great Grandma Georgia got for me

Uncle Sam and me eating Chinese, haha well I didn't eat any Chinese

Easter was a great time with lots of family and friends

Carrots!!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I hunted for eggs, tried to eat grass, and pretended to be a bunny. I am working on my walking skills like crazy and improve everyday. It is so crazy that I am now 10 whole months old! Watch out world here I come!

We had a great time in Great Falls visiting the Cantwell side of the family. Thanks for having us!

P.S. Great Grandpa Mac and Great Aunt Barb we hope you both heal quickly and feel better soon! : )

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment