Aug 7, 2014

Not goodbye... See you later

Two days ago my amazing grandma Marmee left this earth and went to heaven after a beautiful life. I am so happy for her, yet so sad for us who must  walk on without her. I am so blessed to have had such a close relationship with her and I wouldn't trade our moments together for anything. I will always remember her by a phrase she had in her kitchen, " Preach the gospel always, and if necessary use words." She lived this, giving endlessly and generously always radiating Christ's love. She invented unbirthday money so if it was your sibling's birthday you got unbirthday money and wouldn't be left out. She drove me to countless soccer practices and fed me the best grilled cheese sandwiches I have ever had. I will miss her everyday, our long chats over pad thai lunch dates, watching her light up as she played with Parker and Rylee, and her example in her faithful walk with Christ all the days of her life. Love you forever Marmee, I know we will see each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment